If you have questions or need infomation, please to call 410-859-8573
Applications can be submitted for review at any time for time of the year. Please make sure all documents are completed to the best of your ability before submission.
Arundel Christian School, Inc. admits student of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded to or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, scholarship programs, athletic programs and other school administered programs.
• All new students are enrolled for a 90-day probationary period; however, the administration may extend the period up to six (6) months.
• As a rule, students above the sixth grade who do not personally want to attend ACS will not be accepted.
• ACS is not a reform school or a school for problem children, but a Christian school education for excellence.
• Students are accepted in the order of the date of receipt of their School Application
• Entrance is not based on IQ, achievements, or ability. Under-achievers are welcomed unless it is evident they will be a social or moral liability to other students.
• Each student history is reviewed by the administration individually but, as a rule, a student is not admitted, if he/she
1. Has been arrested;
2. Has used alcohol, drugs, including nicotine;
3. Smokes or has used tobacco for any period of time;
4. Has been dismissed or expelled from another educational institution;
5. Is pregnant, has had an abortion or baby out of wedlock; (A pregnant
student may not remain in school. Home Schooling will be considered
on a case to case bases.)
6. Is or has been married; and,
7. Has run away from home.
• Willingness on the student's part to conform to the Uniform Code, to remain in a church school setting, and to cooperate with moral and spiritual values offered in such a setting.
Need more infomation?
Here is our complete, Full Packet.